We use cookies to provide you with the best possible browsing experience on our website. You can find out more below.
Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make a user's experience more efficient. The law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies we need your permission. This site uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third party services that appear on our pages.
+Necessary
Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
ResolutionUsed to ensure the correct version of the site is displayed to your device.
essential
SessionThese cookies allow the website to keep track of the pages you visit, so that you don’t have to repeatedly enter the same information during one session, or on each new visit.
essential

+Statistics
Statistic cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
AnalyticsWe employ Google Analytics as third party analytics services. This helps us analyse how users interact with our website and to identify patterns. Google Analytics IP address anonymization is also employed, which means we do not store any personal information. This stops individual user identification and re-marketing activities.
essential


Show purposes
Apply 0 saved job saved jobs View View all
Architecture,Construction

Technologist, Leeds

Permanent
West Yorkshire, England
£24000.00 - £28000.00 per annum
Apply
2018-09-12 11:38:31 1970-01-01 Eden Brown Built Environment
Sep 12, 2018
My client is an award winning developer and construction company who has a unique business model that allows for them to offer their clients complete solutions on all things property related

You will have a great deal of control and autonomy over your projects that will range in size from £500,000 - £35,000,000.

My client will consider junior to more experienced technologists - you must be switched on as you will run projects from start to finish - ideally you will be strong on design as well as technically...you will be involved in every stage, building regulations and planning and you must be able to cope with commercial pressure.

Ideally you will have some experience of new build and refurb and you will have initiative, confidence to make important commercial decisions and always be able to find commercial angles and add value where possible

A sound understanding and application of Revit and Autocad is needed as well as an ability to cope with a great deal of commercial pressure

Roughly 90% of the projects you work on will be residential and mixed use, the other 10% being commercial

As well as a salary of between £24000-28000, my client can offer benefits including pension, pool car, mobile phone, lap top and performance related bonus

If interested, please send your CV to p.benefer@edenbrown.com and call 0113 934 0133



Your expert recruitment consultant is Peter Benefer, call today on 0113 394 0133 or email p.benefer@edenbrown.com

Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Permanent
West Yorkshire, England
£24000.00 - £28000.00 per annum

Related jobs

Save job Saved job
Contract
England, London
£350 - £425 per day
Save job Saved job
Permanent
England, London
£65000.00 - £90000.00 per annum
Save job Saved job
Permanent
England, Warwickshire
£73000 - £78000 per annum + Plus Benefits
Get in touch

Connect with Eden Brown Built Environment

Headquarters

5th Floor,
4 Coleman Street
London
EC2R 5AR
Our locations