|Location||City of London|
|Area||City of London, England|
|Sector||EngineeringBuilding ServicesFacilities Management & Maintenance|
|Salary||Up to £0.00 per annum|
AV Technician - £30,000 - £35,000
Eden Brown is working with one of the leading Facilities Management service providers who require an AV Support Technician for one of their most prestigious contracts. The role as AV Support Technician involves being supportive of the Events Manager in meetings SLA's and objectives.
The main duties of the AV Support Technician are as follows:
- Ensure all AV services are delivered in accordance with the Standard Operating Procedures on a day-to-day basis. This services include Planned Preventative Maintenance, General AV reactive maintenance, Meeting room and meeting support, Onsite in-hours events support, Reporting on AV activity, downtime, repairs and issues for all general AV activity, Spares and consumables management
- Assist in the cinema when more than one person is required to operate or in the absence of the Cinema Manager.
- Conduct certain levels of maintenance of the AV equipment and will deal with 3rd party suppliers or manufactures to procure the repair of this equipment.
- Set up/take down AV equipment and hired equipment for additional events, working with the events manager to make sure all technical areas are covered and working.
- Deal effectively with customer feedback and complaints and escalate when necessary
- Collate information and prepare weekly/monthly management reports and statistics for submittal to the Events ManagerIf you have a minimum of 3 years AV experience in a Corporate environment and VTS certification is an advantage. Successful candidates will have the following experience:
- Ability to work both as part of a team and unsupervised
- Have clear and confident communication skills
- Experience and understanding of QHSE in the workplace and safe working practises
- Good understanding of Packet Switch Networks & IP Technology
- Good understanding of wi-fi technology (IEEE802.11)
- Video conferencing awareness of H.323 protocols and IP numbers (knowledge of E165 and ISDN comms an advantage) - Cisco and Avaya systems
- Knowledge of screen types (LCD/LED/Plasma)
- Audio and visual signal types and cabling connection knowledge
- Understanding of IP phone technology
- Basic understanding of Apple devices
If you are interested in the role please apply with the FM team at Eden Brown.
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.