Maintenance Engineer (Mech Bias)
|Sector||Facilities Management & Maintenance|
|Salary||Up to £0.00 per annum|
Title: Maintenance Engineer (Mech Bias)
Pay: Competitive £££
Our client who is one of the leading companies with the FM sector are currently looking to employ a Maintenance Engineer (Mech Bias) on a Temporary full time basis based on a static site in Bracknell, Berkshire. The main purpose of the role will be to provide Planned Preventative Maintenance and Reactive works across the site.
Monday to Friday working 8am - 5pm.
- Operate within planned maintenance procedures for assets etc, effectively and safely within their range of qualifications, levels of competence, training and experience.
- Deal effectively and safely with breakdowns and damage to assets etc. within their range of qualifications, levels of competence, training and experience as required and by out of hours response where necessary.
- Write up maintenance reports and technical procedures for Building Maintenance Activities.
- Assist in the training and development of other maintenance/technical staff involved in site maintenance activities
- Carry out maintenance inspection and repairs to various types of heating, water, ventilation, mechanical equipment and services on site, where necessary and within their range of qualifications, levels of competence, training and experience
- Working with other craft qualified, semi-skilled and non-skilled maintenance staff to develop cross-skilling and cover all levels and aspects of maintenance activities on a team work basis.
- Fully qualified and experienced within a mechanical engineering discipline. (NVQ Level 2 in Plumbing Minimum)
- Experience of building and facilities maintenance.
- Multi Skilled with an Mechanical bias.
If you're interested In this position please apply online or call James @ Eden Brown Southampton on 02382023786.
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.