Senior Technical Manager
|Location||City of London|
|Area||City of London, England|
|Sector||Building Maintenance TradesBuilding ServicesFacilities Management & Maintenance|
|Salary||Up to £0.00 per annum|
Senior Technical Manager - up to £55,000 with benefits
Based in an iconic London building on a Temp to Perm basis
My client requires a strong, credible TFM professional & will suit an ambitious person with drive, gravitas & presence. A real people's person confident, capable & strong written / verbal communication.
Exciting new opportunity working with one of the leading Facilities management providers in the UK. Eden Brown are looking for an experienced, professional individual who is seeking the next step in their career.
- Electrical or Mechanically qualified
- IOSH Managing safely or similar health and safety course
- Certificate in management
- Ability to communicate at all levels both verbally and in writing
- Knowledge of Integrated CAFM systems and hand held PDA's.
- To ensure all PPM and repairs are carried out as necessary in line with Contract SLA
- To ensure all reactive tasks are completed in a timely manner so as to meet the SLA assigned.
- Ideally managed large teams heritage sites
- Health and Safety
- Contract Management
- Customer Care
If you feel you are suitable for this role please do feel free to apply, alternatively if you would like more information and a confidential chat.
Please contact: email@example.com
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.