Air Conditioning Engineer
|Sector||Facilities Management & Maintenance|
|Salary||Up to £34000.00 per annum + Vehicle, Standby Allowance|
An exciting and unmissable opportunity for an Air Conditioning Engineer to join a well-respected organisation recognised for their staff development and their strong partnership culture.
This is an opportunity for an Air Conditioning Engineer to become part of team who will encourage you to recognise your talent in order to expand your skills and knowledge to become an integral asset of their success. It's an exciting time to begin a career with one of the largest and fastest growing national providers who deliver a strong partnership culture and high quality comprehensive maintenance predominantly for commercial properties.
My Client and I are seeking an Air Conditioning Engineer with a can-do attitude and flexible approach.You must have relevant qualifications and broad commercial experience alongside additional experience and capability to complete tasks outside your core competency.
- PPM and reactive maintenance
- Fault finding
- Test repair
- Duties may also include carrying out various non-specialist building fabric maintenance tasks
- Ensure engineering standards are maintained
- Ensure Company Environmental, Health & Safety procedures are followed at all times
- To inspect the condition of services and proactively deal with call-out/repairs as and when required (1 in 8)
- Attend site emergencies, outside normal working hours working as part of an on call team
- Full A/C qualifications to a minimum City & Guilds or equivalent including refrigerant handling
- Full clean driving licence
- F Gas
- IPAF (desirable but not essential)
- Can be Multi-Skilled in Electrical, AC or Gas
- Fuel Card
If this opportunity sounds as though it could be of interest to yourself, please apply now.
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.