|Salary||£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum|
Our client is a vibrant and growing commercial office design and fit-out specialist who are currently seeking a Revit Technician to help them meet the demands of their ever growing office portfolio.
You will be working within an integrated real estate design team (architects, interior designers, estimators, construction leads), outside consultants (MEP, Architectural, etc.), building personnel, and contractors to deliver new sites across the UK.
The client delivers exciting schemes in London and throughout the UK, and prides themselves on delivering fresh and exciting workplace design projects that create communities. You will be working on some of the most high profile exciting schemes that can offer un-rivalled career progression and financial rewards. An important and unique part of this role is working client side and having the opportunity to deliver the project from an onsite construction perspective.
Working within your team you will:
- Prepare and coordinate production, tender and construction package information
- Produce Revit & CAD technical output at each project stage
- Contribute to planning applications and other regulatory application procedures
- Support the Senior Technical Coordinator and Designers with package production
- Review & co-ordinate contractors and professional consultants' information.
- Help lead the design process and co-ordinate detailed design information.
- Carry out site surveys & design stage risk assessments.
- At least 5 years' experience, preferably working on commercial office interior fit-out schemes
- Excellent working knowledge of Revit, AutoCAD and associated software.
- High level technical detailing skills & drawing production knowledge
- Good working knowledge of UK building systems, regulations and construction methods
- Experience of MEP information review, coordination & contractor liaison
- Experience of Navisworks Manage (Or similar) for Project Clash Detection
If you're interested in the role please send an updated copy of your CV and portfolio, along with a number and convenient time for us to speak.
Look forward to hearing from you.
Your expert recruitment consultant is David Stringer, call today on 0207 422 7300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.