|Salary||£45000.00 - £60000.00 per annum|
Our client is a vibrant and growing commercial office design and fit-out specialist who are currently seeking a BIM Coordinator to help them meet the demands of their ever growing office portfolio.
You will be working within an integrated real estate design team (architects, interior designers, estimators, construction leads), outside consultants (MEP, Architectural, etc.), building personnel, and contractors to deliver new sites across the UK.
The client delivers exciting schemes in London and throughout the UK, and prides themselves on delivering fresh and exciting workplace design projects that create communities. You will be working on some of the most high profile exciting schemes that can offer un-rivalled career progression and financial rewards. An important and unique part of this role is working client side and having the opportunity to deliver the project from an onsite construction perspective.
Working within your team you will responsible for:
- Content production and development, in line with the company BIM protocols.
- Daily model management, administration and maintenance ensuring the health of BIM models and databases.
- Coaching, mentoring and supervising the BIM modelling process throughout the company, including over-the-shoulder training, developing and shadowing of staff.
- Assisting the BIM Manger in deploying and producing project-templates for specific projects and ensuring team adherence to them.
- Collaborating and coordinating with subcontractors and subconsultants, receive and manage multiple subcontractor models.
- Conducting clash detection using NavisWorks
- Adhering to BIM Execution Plan and BIM project workflow criteria.
- Attending/Hosting BIM project kick-off meetings and weekly BIM coordination meetings.
In return my client will be able to offer a competitive salary and benefits package including provate medical and dental. If you're interested in the role please send an up to date CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your expert recruitment consultant is David Stringer, call today on 0207 422 7300 or email email@example.com Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.