Apply0saved jobsaved jobsViewView all
We use cookies to provide you with the best possible browsing experience on our website. You can find out more below.
Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make a user's experience more efficient. The law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies we need your permission. This site uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third party services that appear on our pages.
+Necessary
Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
ResolutionUsed to ensure the correct version of the site is displayed to your device.
essential
SessionUsed to track your user session on our website.
essential

+Statistics
Statistic cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
AnalyticsWe employ Google Analytics as third party analytics services. This helps us analyse how users interact with our website and to identify patterns. Google Analytics IP address anonymization is also employed, which means we do not store any personal information. This stops individual user identification and re-marketing activities.
essential
HotJar
essential


Show purposes

Architectural Assistant

£24000.00 - £28000.00 per annum
Apply2019-11-15 10:25:202020-10-16Eden Brown Built Environment

Architectural Assistant

Date posted: November 15, 2019
£24000.00 - £28000.00 per annum
West Yorkshire, England
Permanent
Job description

My client is an award winning developer and construction company who has a unique business model that allows for them to offer their clients complete solutions on all things property related.

You will have a great deal of control and autonomy over your projects that will range in size from £500,000 - £35,000,000. My client is looking for part 2 architectural assistants - you must be switched on as you will run projects from start to finish - ideally you will be strong on design as well as technically...you will be involved in every stage, building regulations and planning and you must be able to cope with commercial pressure.

Ideally you will have some experience of new build and refurb and you will have initiative, confidence to make important commercial decisions and always be able to find commercial angles and add value where possible.

A sound understanding and application of Revit and Autocad is needed as well as an ability to cope with a great deal of commercial pressure. Roughly 90% of the projects you work on will be residential and mixed use, the other 10% being commercial.

As well as a salary of between £24000-28000, my client can offer benefits including pension, pool car, mobile phone, lap top and performance related bonus.

If interested, please send your CV to e.birtwistle@edenbrown.com and call 0161 233 1600

Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.

Reference: 264447EBI_1573813519

Recommended jobs

Architectural Technologist

£24000.00 - £28000.00 per annum
England, West Yorkshire
Permanent
My client is an award winning developer and construction company who has a unique business model that allows for them to offer their clients complete solutions on all things property related You will ...

Architectural Technologist

£35000.00 - £42000.00 per annum
England, West Yorkshire
Permanent
I am working with a Multi Disciplinary Consultancy in North Leeds who has contributed to the success of some of the largest Retail and Commercial Projects across the UK and Ireland. Due to sustained...

Architectural Technologist

£24000.00 - £28000.00 per annum
England, West Yorkshire
Permanent
My client is an award winning developer and construction company who has a unique business model that allows for them to offer their clients complete solutions on all things property related You will ...
View allJob search
1