Apply0saved jobsaved jobsViewView all
We use cookies to provide you with the best possible browsing experience on our website. You can find out more below.
Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make a user's experience more efficient. The law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies we need your permission. This site uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third party services that appear on our pages.
+Necessary
Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
ResolutionUsed to ensure the correct version of the site is displayed to your device.
essential
SessionUsed to track your user session on our website.
essential

+Statistics
Statistic cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
AnalyticsWe employ Google Analytics as third party analytics services. This helps us analyse how users interact with our website and to identify patterns. Google Analytics IP address anonymization is also employed, which means we do not store any personal information. This stops individual user identification and re-marketing activities.
essential


Show purposes

Mechanical Contracts Manager

£70000.00 - £85000.00 per annum
Apply2020-02-13 16:50:192021-02-01Eden Brown Built Environment

Mechanical Contracts Manager

Date posted: February 13, 2020
£70000.00 - £85000.00 per annum
London, England
Permanent
Job description

Mechanical Contracts Manager
London Based Projects
Up to £85k + Travel + Benefits

Eden brown has partnered with one of the leading UK biggest design lead practice who specialise in Cat A and Cat B fit out.
We are looking to speak with a mechanical bias contract's manager to lead and manage the Projects team and to oversee multiple contracts/projects ranging from £2m to £10m.
You can expect to work on fast pace sometimes challenging projects within the fit out world.
95% of the projects will be based in London the other 5% is Home Counties.

As a mechanically bias Contracts Manager you will have an established background delivering multiple projects / Contracts on time and to budget. You will be responsible for leading project teams on multiple contracts / projects within the London. This position will ideally suit a contracts manager looking to join a business who can offer real growth opportunities or a senior mechanical PM who is ready to take the next step of their career.

Key Responsibilities:
- To take responsibility for the overall performance of the Project team.
- Maintain a close working relationship with Commercial, Engineering, Estimating / Work Winning and Support teams, ensuring cohesion when entering into a new Project.
- Provide engineering support (Mechanical) as necessary to the business should workload demand in other areas or other new works.
- To take responsibility for the overall performance of your team, this includes PM's, Project engineers, supervisors and project surveyors

Qualifications, Experience & Knowledge:
- The successful candidate will be qualified to at least HNC level in Mechanical or Building Services Engineering or recognised equivalent
- Leadership experience combined with good Mechanical and Electrical technical knowledge
- A proven track record of delivering Cat A and Cat B M&E projects of values over £5m
- Ideally experience as Contracts Manager across multiple projects
- Experience managing large site based team.

Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.

Reference: 266989LMX_1581612619

Recommended jobs

Technical Services Manager

£70000.00 - £85000.00 per annum
England, London
Permanent
Fit-Out Technical Services Manager - London - up to £85,000 plus package I am partnered with a leading Fit out contractor with a substantial presence in London specialising in the fit-out and refur...

Mechanical Project Manager

£70000.00 - £75000.00 per annum
England, London
Permanent
Mechanical Project Manager London Based Projects Up to £75k + Travel + Bonus + Benefits Eden brown has partnered with one of the leading M&E Fit out contractor in the UK to assist on their ex...

Mechanical Contracts Manager

£80000.00 - £90000.00 per annum
England, London
Permanent
Mechanical Contracts Manager London Based Projects Up to £90k + Travel + Benefits Eden brown has partnered with one of the leading UK biggest design lead practice who specialise in Cat A and Cat ...
View allJob search
1